KÉPESLAPOK ÉS MINDEN MÁS

KÉPESLAPOK ÉS MINDEN MÁS
GYŰJTEMÉNY KÉPESLAPBÓL,ZENÉBŐL ÉS A VÉGTELEN

2008. június 23., hétfő

Vera:
And we did all this hard work during the sugar - what they called the campaign of the factory.
Title: PHOTOGRAPHS
Vera:

But after that one had time to travel. And my mother was very pleased to have the fraulein and the two children there.
This was in Italy. Can you think of a lovelier spot? The mountains, the sea, the old buildings. I’ve got photographs of all this. I ought to take my photographs out to remind my poor head.
Vesuvius. It’s very, very few people who see this, or take the picture. Now we go somewhere else.
And there was this photographer who was interested in these. Kleinberger was his name. Now I remember. And he said, ‘You have marvellous pictures. Let me enlarge them.’ He didn’t just enlarge them. He retouched them I think. But this I think is a very successful picture. He was so delighted with my photography.
If ever you get a chance to go to Spain and don’t grudge time these places which the Arabs have built are just magnificent.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: