KÉPESLAPOK ÉS MINDEN MÁS

KÉPESLAPOK ÉS MINDEN MÁS
GYŰJTEMÉNY KÉPESLAPBÓL,ZENÉBŐL ÉS A VÉGTELEN

2008. június 23., hétfő

Title: EDDI
Vera:
‘Eddi.’
Ah ha, gosh what a good film it is. You see I wear no hat. There you can see what straight hair I had. And that's my mother and the pram with Eddi in it. You can see, 'Zuhause in Ripiceni.’ Well of all things!
I felt that the best thing for me is to go back to Sárvár and have the baby there. The doctor said, 'Since my university days I haven't assisted at a child's birth, but I don't know what to do with the baby.’ So the midwife arrived and she quickly bathed the baby and she stayed for a fortnight in the house. Would you believe it, a fortnight?
'Fünf Monate alt.’ Five months old.
Music cue: I Lift Up My Finger and I Say, ‘Tweet Tweet’
Vera:
Oh look at him. He’d just had his vaccination.
And that is in the playpen. The wood tastes very good. And that’s when he started to crawl all over the place. There we go. Oh look at that. Now he is walking.
‘Beim Balaton.’ That’s the old granny. And that’s Lily there I think. And that’s Bob. He didn’t like to be splashed.
‘Eddi macht tuff tuff.’ ‘Tuff tuff’ is on the car.
He was a lively one. Isn’t he a lovely child? Aren’t you lovely? Yes.
There is Bob. I thought the world of him.
I had no nanny. I had a good cook and a good housemaid, so that was enough.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: